Pages



Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1 - Hello December


Yay December is here! The build up and the preparation for Christmas can sometimes be the best part of the holiday season. To add to the happiness I'm on a week off work and so I get to be a full time Mom for the week, I know being a SAHM isn't for everyone but that's definitely when I feel the happiest, I honestly feel every moment away from my kids is a moment wasted, I just love being with them, doing the school run, and making our home, cozy and tidy for when they get home.

So the first of December meant the arrival of the advent calendars, there was so much excitement this morning when they got to open the first door, well baby boy didn't really know what was going on but didn't care when he saw the chocolate sweet, then I had to explain it had to go back on the shelf until tomorrow, he was not impressed ha ha!


Miss 7 chose "Inside Out", for Miss 5 it was the Disney Princesses and for baby boy it had to be Peppa Pig (only slightly obsessed) - and there's Hollybell our Elf on the Shelf sitting amongst the calendars.


I also took a trip to Zara today and picked up another bits for the kids (of course, they are better dressed than me) my Black Friday haul also arrived today....I will probably do a haul post so stay posted!

See you tomorrow

Karen
xxxx


No comments :

Post a Comment