Pages



Friday 4 December 2015

Blogmas Day 4 - Christmas Planning


I just love my Erin Condren life planner, I use it for everything, mine and my family's plans, to do lists, budgeting and I really enjoy the decorating aspect also, my guilty pleasure.

I do feel it can be an expensive hobby though. I normally order my weekly stickers kits from etsy and I have done so for December from my go to shop GlitzandGlamPlanning but they haven't arrived yet sad face so I decided today to something new which was to buy a pdf printable from etsy. 


I ordered these fab instant downloads from MissSabineElise. Unfortunately I didn't think it would be difficult to get sticker paper and after trying numerous shops and loosing hope I finally found a packet in Mr Price, they are not perfect as they are 2 labels per sheet but the results turned out really well. 


The next bit was the cutting, I was doing it with a scissors and I wasn't thrilled with my straight lines but once I stuck them down they looked really well.


This is my week planned before the pen and I'm very happy with how it turned out! 

If you would like to order a 2016 Erin Condren  you can get $10 off the cost with this referral code: https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/karenodonovan0822

If you would like more planner inspiration check out my planning IG luzamaiplans

Karen
xxxx



No comments :

Post a Comment