Pages



Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2 - Decking the Halls

I just love decorating our house for Christmas and it takes me about a week as I do it room by room, we did the main tree and living room over the weekend and I did the hallway today!




We have an artificial tree (less mess) and we got a new slimline one last year as our old one was huge and took up half the room, add to that the Christmas Eve toy delivery and you have a tight squeeze....so I am much happier with our new slimline tree.


Anyone else with a toddler have this problem??? so sweet of him to let me decorate the tree EVERY night, although I'm sure the novelty will wear off! Ha ha!


I love this lit garland from Penneys which at this stage is very old but I still love it! It's the one thing I miss every year when I put away the decorations (because as much as I love to Christmas up the house I enjoy getting the house back to normal in January)



As soon as I saw this little guy in Carraigdonn last week I knew I had the perfect spot for him, I know he's not wearing the traditional red but I actually love the brown (and it goes better with my living room decor) 

Karen
xxxx



No comments :

Post a Comment