Pages



Sunday 25 January 2015

Some of my Favourite Purchases this Week



I thought I'd share a few things that I bought this week..............


1. I have just about used up all my Christmas Yankee Candles and was really looking for a change, so I picked up these two: Honey Glow and Mango Peach Salsa. I have the Honey Glow in the living room and it is a lovely scent and very subtle. I love the Mango Peach Salsa it's so fresh and fruity and ideal for the kitchen
2. I had a gift card for Swarovski so I picked up this lovely braided bracelet with rose gold hardware. Its definitely an everyday piece and it's very sparkly!
3. My weekly trip in to Penney's resulted in all pink purchases,,,,they included this cupcake luggage label and a little pink purse for Miss 7's spending money....both bought for a very exciting trip we have coming up soon.
4. Not a week goes by without me picking up some clothes for my baby boy.....I just love these three tops!!! The green ones are from Tesco (which are so affordable) and the dark grey one is from Zara (where else.......my favourite shop for boy clothes.) I couldn't resist the "Rock my World" cause he so does xxx


5. I couldn't resist getting these two Magiclip Disney Princess Dolls for my collection for my 2 girls, We They already have Rapunzel, Cinderella and Ariel and today we got Snow White and Belle. I just love these little dolls, each one comes with a second dress and they are all interchangeable.....They make a great decoration in a little girls room toy. I believe there are seven to collect in total so we are nearly there.
6. This next purchase was very inexpensive but very useful....In a quest to try and drink more water (so hard in cold weather) I bought this...it has a removable grid so you can pop in your lemon slices, mint, strawberries, cucumber etc and then pour in your water, pop on the grid which lets only the water through....a great bargin at only €1.49.
7. I Love my new phone case for my iPhone 5C....its like a stained glass window made up of tiny pictures of all the Disney characters from Cinderella to Lilo and Stitch (bit of a theme running here). I think it looks great and the kids had great fun trying to find and name all the characters!
8. I think this has to be my favourite purchase this week (in fact I will probably do a separate post soon)......My new Cosatto Yo! stroller in the All Star pattern. I love the look of this stroller and babyboy seems so comfy and cosy in it. And the best thing is its a dream to push....


Although I didn't purchase anything here I did think it was worth mentioning the new Baby Girls Spring 15 Collection in Tesco. If I had a baby girl I would have bought loads.....I love all the pastel colours and geometric patterns and there are really some lovely pieces....I was delighted when I remembered later that I actually have a baby girl gift to buy.... so back to Tesco for me!!!!!

xxxx
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment