Pages



Friday 4 April 2014

Mother's Day Bangles

It was Mother's Day in Ireland and UK last Sunday and I was so thrilled with my gift. I have been looking to get started on an Alex and Ani bangle collection and I got my first two.


I got the "Mom" in the Silver Finish symbolising Generosity, Heroism and Love and the Sapphire (September Birth Stone) in the Gold Finish which means Clarity, Wisdom and Tranquillity. As you know I have three children and their birth months are February, September and December so I have started the birth stone collection and now I need to get the other two.




I have been looking at the Alex and Ani website https://www.alexandani.com/ and there are loads more I would like, in fact it's really hard to choose....... I can see me building a stack of bangles, which is the whole point I suppose :)

No comments :

Post a Comment