Pages



Tuesday 20 January 2015

7 Day Challenge Number 1: Nail Oil



I went to my local nail bar today to get my nails redone, I got Gelish 'Pink Smoothie' last week and they started peeling almost straight away so today I got 'Black Cherry Berry' and hope they last a bit longer. They do normally last 2-3 weeks so I don't know what happened.


One thing I do know is my nails could be in better condition so I have set myself a 7 Day Challenge, I am always told by nail technicians to apply oil to my cuticles every night and massage in....I always have the best intentions but never follow through. So I am going to try to apply my OPI Avoplex every night before bed and also make sure I follow up with my L'occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.

Come back next Tuesday to see how I got on


xxxx
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment