Pages



Thursday 25 June 2015

My Favourite Zara Kids Sale Buys


These are a few of my buys from my visit to  Zara's sale last week.

.
I LOVE this outfit I picked up for Babyboy. This navy sweatshit is fab quality, it is a light knit and perfect for the summer evenings. I teamed this with my "old reliable" legging trousers that I just love on my little boy!

You can buy a similar top here


Also for baby boy another pair of leggings (skateboard print) and this really cute t-shirt....I love the "Bonjour"


I got the girls a sweater each, The one I got for Miss 7 (behind) was one of the main reasons I went to the sale as I just love this top and think it would be so perfect over shorts and t-shirts on a summer evening!

You can buy the yellow version here

and for Miss 4 I got this adorable "Starfish" sweater, it is a soft peach colour and I love the print!

Karen
xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment