Pages



Tuesday 10 February 2015

Packing for Disneyland Paris - Part 2 - The Random Things


Just a few of the random things I have included in the children's case for DLP.
1. Minnie Mouse pyjamas for both girls
2. Babygros for Babyboy (I packed one for each night) he has some very cute Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh ones
3. 2 Packets of wipes - can never have enough of these
4. Hooded tops for extra warmth
5. Extra blanket for the baby
6. Autograph Books...I ordered these from the Disneystore before Christmas so we are ready for autographs straight away!!!!!
7. Light up Princess Crown, I have also packed a light up wand (not pictured)
8. Rain Ponchos - I got these super cheap in Tesco (way less expensive than in DLP I'm sure!!!!) Fingers crossed we won't be using these though!!
9. Minnie Mouse gloves for warm hands

10. Cars plastic bib and Tommee Tippee disposable bibs (I never travel without these, so great to use and throw away and not have to bring home the dirty feeding bibs)
11. Glow sticks - these can be made into bracelets and necklaces etc... for some light up fun....cheap and cheerful from EuroGiant
12. Minnie Mouse Headbands from H&M - where would we be going without them????
13. Mickey Mouse hat for Babyboy - this was hand crocheted and I love it!!!
14. Not Pictured: Nappies (more than enough) and a Travel Kettle (our hotel room doesn't have one and I love my Tea!!!! plus we need it to heat the baby's bottles!)


This may seem a bit too organised (can you be too organised????) but when I was packing some snacks for the kids I decided to sort them into 4 bags of snacks each (one for each day). That way I can just throw them in my bag in the morning and go...the bags are a mix of pureed fruit, dried fruit, cereal bars, and a chocolate treat. All the bags for each day are the same (no arguing makes for a happy Mommy).
Even though Babyboy drinks cows milk now I couldn't take the chance we wouldn't have access to milk for the all important night time bottle so packed these very handy bottles of  ready made Aptamil formula.

Think that's all that's in the children's case....all ready to go now!

xxxx
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment