Pages



Friday 13 February 2015

Disney Nails

                          

I know this might be a bit OTT but I thought I'd really get in the mood and get Disney themed nails.
These are gel nails with false tips! (I only wish my real nails where this strong and long). I love gel nails, I had them on for 3 years and got them taken off just before Babyboy was born....so this is my first time having them in almost a year and a half and I love having them back.

So I looked up a few ideas on Pinterest (where else???) and mixed and matched a few, then off I went to my local nail bar! The colours she used are actually shellac (and silly me forgot to ask her what colours they were) too much chatting!

The closest colours I could find are lobster roll for the red and powder my nose for the nude colour on my ring fingers.

I love them....I mean who wouldn't love Minnie (and Mickey) Mouse Nails!!!!

(don't mind the essie collection box I'm holding - this was just a prop in my first ever nail modelling shoot and these were not the colours used)

xxxx
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment